Hotaru is dedicated to embracing and enhancing each client’s natural beauty. Her passion for the craft developed because of her own struggles with hair loss at an early age. More than 3,000 clients across Florida and Kentucky have trusted her to make them look and feel more beautiful. Hotaru goes beyond eyebrows and is experienced in paramedical, lip, and eyeliner tattooing. Breast cancer survivors can take advantage of her areola reconstruction services and receive one areola at no charge. Awards include:
- Seventh place in Areola Competition – The World Wide Eyebrow Festival, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- First Place in Lips and third place in Areola Competition – The International Permanent Cosmetic Show, Miami, Florida.
- First Place Western style Lips Award – International body art awards and The Federation K-Beauty Professional, Seoul, Korea
- Judge- Amiea Competition, New York.
- The Voice of Louisville Bestie – Best Eyebrow winner 2020
- The Voice of Louisville Bestie – Best Eyebrow Artist winner and 1st Runner up Best Eyebrow salon 2021
- She continues to train with leading industry experts and uses her education and expertise to teach other artists. When she’s not in the studio, Hotaru enjoys traveling, spending time with her husband, family, and dogs. Reach out to her anytime at email@example.com.
Kayla is a licensed lash technician and brow artist who specializes in lash extensions and lash extension training. Her style includes all aspects of classic, hybrid, and volume lashing as well as henna brows, brow lamination, and powder shading.
After taking the leap into the beauty industry, Kayla was certified by the Academy of Intradermal Cosmetics, where she learned the fundamentals of permanent makeup as well as brow mapping and shaping. Though she began exclusively with brow clients, she later wanted to further her education and discovered a love of lash extensions. She received certifications in both basic and advanced comprehension from Lavish Lashes. She is also a licensed lash educator and trainer through the Lash Training Academy.
Kayla’s passion for beauty and attention to detail ensures that clients are taken care of from the moment they book their appointments until they walk out the door, looking and feeling fabulous.
Justin is a licensed and insured permanent makeup artist who specializes in microblading, powderbrow, and ombre eyebrows; reshaping and color corrective work; saline tattoo removal; and scalp micropigmentation. He has spent hundreds, if not thousands, of hours studying with artists in Louisville, Las Vegas and New York.
Prior to his career in permanent makeup, Justin worked in the entertainment industry as a master carpenter. His transition to permanent makeup was a natural fit since he had always wanted to be a tattoo artist. In 2015, he followed his wife to an eyebrow appointment, where he met his mentor and friend, Hotaru Ichinose. He was immediately enamored with a tattoo style that was previously unknown to him. He loves seeing clients feel confident in themselves and feels grateful to work in an industry that can be truly life-changing.
Taylor is a licensed esthetician and certified lash artist with more than three years of experience who has also worked in spa and salon management. She has a passion for uplifting others and making men and women feel comfortable in their skin.
Outside of work, Taylor loves spending time with her fiancé and their dogs and cat, going to the lake, and being with her family.
Sierra is a master cosmetologist who has worked in the beauty industry for more than 16 years. Her certifications include permanent makeup, Brazilian blowout smoothing treatments, Zenagen hair loss treatments, and invisible bead extensions.
When she’s not in the studio, Sierra enjoys spending time with family and friends and helping others. She also loves doing crafts and spending time in nature.