Hotaru is dedicated to embracing and enhancing each client’s natural beauty. Her passion for the craft developed because of her own struggles with hair loss at an early age. More than 6,000 clients across Florida and Kentucky have trusted her to make them look and feel more beautiful. Hotaru goes beyond eyebrows and is experienced in paramedical, lip, and eyeliner tattooing. Breast cancer survivors can take advantage of her areola reconstruction services and receive one areola at no charge. Awards include:
- Speaker and Live demo-Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Seventh place in Areola Competition – The World Wide Eyebrow Festival, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- First Place in Lips and third place in Areola Competition – The International Permanent Cosmetic Show, Miami, Florida.
- First Place Western style Lips Award – International body art awards and The Federation K-Beauty Professional, Seoul, Korea
- Judge- Amiea Competition, New York.
- The Voice of Louisville Bestie – Best Brow Artist winner 2020
- The Voice of Louisville Bestie- Best Brow Artist winner and first runner up best brow salon 2021
- Speaker for paramedical tattoo- Louisville Womens Expo 2021
- Judge- Global Championship PMU USA Los Angeles, California 2022
- Chief Judge- The World Wide PMU Festival, Osaka Japan 2023
She continues to train with leading industry experts and uses her education and expertise to teach other artists. When she’s not in the studio, Hotaru enjoys traveling, spending time with her husband, family, and dogs. Reach out to her anytime at email@example.com.